PHPBB Paid Job

PHPBB Paid Job

Postby Silnei » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:20 am

Your phpBB Version: 3.0.
Your phpBB Type: Standard phpBB (also called Vanilla or Olympus (phpBB3)
MODs installed: No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

PHP Version: 5.4.45
MySQL Version: 5.5.54-cll

What changes, if any, did you make just before you noticed the problem ?
Upgrade 3.x to 3.2

What have you already tried to solve the problem?
The upgrade works goos, but i install the @mentions ext that crash my PHPBB_posts table and now i cant upgrade. The old version works.

Description and Message
Hi Lumpy,

I bought your style, the MILK and I will sweat in my forum. I had already done all the updating until I resolved to install an ext @Mentions and broke my PHPBB_posts table. :oops:

I've been able to roll back, but I can not do the upgrade again. You do this kind of service, how much you charge. My site has almost 400. user and is already 24 hours off the air and would not like to go back with previous version, which back with the new version with the milk style, You can make this job?

This is the message error

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader' with message 'Unable to find template "message_body.html" (looked into: /home/site1/public_html/styles/all/template).' in /home/site1/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:215 Stack trace: #0 /home/site1/public_html/phpbb/template/twig/loader.php(135): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->findTemplate('message_body.ht...') #1 /home/site1/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(139): phpbb\template\twig\loader->findTemplate('message_body.ht...') #2 /home/site1/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(312): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->getCacheKey('message_body.ht...') #3 /home/site1/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(378): Twig_Environment->getTemplateClass('message_body.ht...', NULL) #4 /home/site1/public_html/phpbb/template/twig/environment.php(243): Twig_Environment->loadTemplate('message_body.ht...', NULL) #5 /home/site1/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(347): phpbb\template\twig\environment-> in /home/site1/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 215
Silnei

Return to General Support