1.Backup all board files and the database.
2. Download the Full Package of the latest version of 3.2.x
3. Unzip to your desktop and open the phpBB3 folder.
4. Remove (delete) the config.php file from the package.
5. Go to the ACP, Board settings, and make sure prosilver is set as the default style. If not, set it to prosilver.
6. Using FTP, delete all the files and folders, except for the config.php file and the ext, files and images folders from the board's root folder on the host.
7. using the ftp, upload all the new files/folders from your computer to the server. If you see a message about over writing say yes.
8. In your browser go to http://www.example.com/yourforum/install
click on the update tab, then click on the update button, then click on the submnit button to update database only.
9. Via FTP delete the folder named install from the root of your board installation.
You now have a new up to date board containing all your users and posts.
1 post • Page 1 of 1