- Remember to always make backups.
- Get a good text editor like notepad++.
- Go here: Code Changes Tool
- Click on the correct update version from the list.
- Click on styles then on Prosilver.
- Click on each part in turn and make the edits listed that are required for your style files.
(style.cfg, template then each html file, theme, then each css file, etc. )
- On the code changes page, click on the relevant filename.
- From the backup files on your computer, open that same file in your text editor.
- Make the changes listed on the page to the file in your text editor. Use the text editor find and replace function.
(The legend at the top of the page tells you what to do with which parts of the code.)
- Once you have completed all the changes in your text editor, click on save.
- Go back to the previous page and click on the next file to be edited.
- Open that file in your text editor and make the listed changes to it.
- etc. etc.
- Upload all the updated style files back to the server to overwrite the ones that are there.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 1/13/2018 4:06 pm
Manually updating styles other than prosilver using the Code Changes Tool.